My name is Michael Reibel Boesen. I like to create things, more recently climate related things. I’m an engineer and PhD by training, but probably more of an entrepreneur by what I do. Although I love to tinker with technology I also do a lot of other stuff. Here’s a list.
What I’m currently up to
- 🍷WSET student: Follow me on Vivino or Instagram or you’re welcome to read my full tasting notes hereTasting Journal
- 💽 Aged Records: Selling high quality vinyl collections.
- 🥷 startup: Working on a stealth startup in the EV charging space. Stay tuned.
- 💌 The Weekly Climate: A climate news newsletter aiming to provide readers with the most important and interesting climate crisis news as well as an action to take to help. Out every Monday 6am
- 🥃 Gefjun: Gin and whisky distillery. Launched in 2018.
🎸 Apart from building physical and virtual things, I also like to create auditory things through music. I play guitar and piano and I have two-piece band with my sister.
🍷And also more recently wine, particularly fond of collectible Bordeaux, US Cabs, Loire Chenin Blanc, aged Rieslings and… you get the idea
What I have been up to
- 🌍 Massive.earth: The worlds first attempt to mass mobilize talent towards scalable climate action. Now open sourced.
- 🤖 Corti (co-founder): We built the worlds first AI-based diagnostic system for 911s. I was the co-founding CTO before stepping back to focus on the climate crisis.
- 👯♀️ Startup community groups: I helped run multiple startup community initiatives such as Startup Grind, Silicon Vikings, #cphftw and Silicon Drinkabout.
- 🤓 AppGarage: A student accelerator at DTU Informatics I launched and ran until 2015.
- 🚀 Self-repairing hardware: My PhD and first patent, which I also collaborated with NASAs Jet Propulsion Lab on and built my first failing startup based on.
- 🌤 Weather machine: Made out of paper when I was 5 years old. I never got it to work though.
How to reach me
For any inquiries, ping me on Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.